Scroll Top


Temporary Resident Visa / Visitor Visa / Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Most travelers need Visitor Visa to enter or transit through Canadian airport. Citizens of certain countries might be eligible to apply for an eTA. 

Below are few basic requirements:

  • have a valid travel document
  • have enough funds for your stay
  • show connections and ties with your current country of residence
  • you may need a medical exam and/or letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada


If you are a valid Study Permit or Work Permit holder in Canada you might need a Temporary Resident Visa to come back to Canada if you are travelling outside. 


Super Visa allows parents and grandparents to visit their children or grandchildren in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.

Below are few basic requirements:

  • be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada
  • Invitation letter from your child or grandchild
  • Medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
Translate »