Difference between a Licensed Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a non-licensed agent (Ghost Agent)
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
- Regulated and Professional
- Mandatory Diploma
- Pass the CICC entrance exam.
- Attend mandatory training courses every year.
- Legally licensed to represent clients with:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
- Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB),
- Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- No specialized education in Canadian Immigration
- Not legal licensed by CICC
- Cannot legally represent clients
- Cannot Appeal at Immigration Refugee Board.
- Clients are not protected against:
- Overcharges, &
- Unprofessional behaviour